This strategy guide is intended for metadata on the game and subjective analysis of gameplay. The methods mentioned here are especially true at the beginning part of the game.
- Only unlock the minimum number of Heroes: The requirements in order to unlock them [building or weapon upgrades] are costly, impractical and not helpful to gameplay.
- Only send one hero to kill each Monster: Sending more than two heroes into battle sharply increases the cost.
- Only have one set of high-level equipment: This focuses resources on having one strong hero who can kill any monster, therefore decreasing both the cost of upgrading equipment and of fighting monsters.
- However, have two types of Weapons upgraded: Some monsters are immune to a certain kind of damage.
- Do not buy Hats: They add no value to the statistics of your heroes.
Experience & LevelingEdit
Avoid gaining unnecessary experience: Leveling up gives little reward and automatically increases the level of all Monsters, as well.
- Do not kill monsters unless part of a Quest or Bounty
- Do not restock Shops with short restock times
- Do not buy Decor: Every purchase provides experience.
- Only upgrade shops to level 2: This is required to unlock the second tier Collectibles without incurring unnecessary cost.
- The most efficient shops are the Fruit Shop and Tailor.
Diamonds are the hardest resource to acquire in the game. Save them to use at higher levels only.
- Do not use diamonds to heal heroes.
- Do not use diamonds to buy collectibles.
- Do not use diamonds to skip parts of quests.
- Do not use diamonds to buy extra Goods or Gold.
Only expand into the few areas that are low-cost.